New fiduciary regulations are becoming the new standard expected of financial planners. The American Dream PlannerTM can help the professional advisor meet these new standards:
- The software is sophisticated. It can accommodate an infinite variety of planning choices and is not limited to a matrix of simplistic choices.
- It includes all attributes of wealth including unlimited real property and business interests which provides a more accurate picture of a client’s wealth.
- A client’s current wealth and planning choices can be saved as a baseline. The software allows the advisor to create an unlimited number of scenarios which reflect different planning choices. The client gets to choose which scenario is best suited to accomplish the client’s personal goals.
- The software allows the advisor to show the positive or negative consequences resulting from changes made to an investment portfolio or a client’s desire to sell or purchase real property (or business interests) during the client’s lifetime.
- The client gets to choose which scenario is best suited to accomplish the client’s personal goals.
- The software allows the advisor to make notes regarding the client’s goals, risk tolerance and other salient information.